Trivial persuit including Trapper Keeper notebook, a Care Bear, IBM Personal Computer, and 33 rpm records. Questions can be about movies, headlines, sports, television, music.
The format is the same as the original Trivial Pursuit game.
Each player must answer questions from each category and get the appropriate piece of cake to put in part of their game.
The winner is the person who answered the question correctly from each category. There is a box of questions relating to events in the 80s.
This is a nostalgic game that I recommend. You can give this trivia as a gift for your spouse and reminisce on the past
And you will feel great to live in the decade of the 80s.
It was fun when played with your partner. You also can invite your friends from two to four players. It is suitable for trivia fans of the 80s.
You will love this fun game.
Simak
Baca secara fonetik
Hi .... my name rahma. I like a small child and his world. I've taught kindergarten, so I know their favorite ...
And through this blog I will review some child toys
enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment