Hi .... my name rahma. I like a small child and his world. I've taught kindergarten, so I know their favorite ... And through this blog I will review some child toys enjoy!
 

Laugh & Learn Puppy

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning PuppyThis puppy is great for all ages. Your child will love this puppy. Having It's up-beat songs and flashing lights and so attention to your child. little attention. You will love it. nice toy.
This puppy has two modes - learning and music, which is selected by pressing the button on his feet. Other foot, hands, ears, nose, stomach and sound play or song when pressed. This puppy can identify body parts, colors and sing fun songs. It is very colorful, has a bone to blink on the shirt and volume control via velcro at the back seam. Your child will be very easy to press buttons.
This toy is very durable, educational and sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment